SHIHAR - Wild & Noble Fashion
My name is Shira Tilles Marcus and I am the founder of - SHIHAR - Wild & Noble Fashion.
I am super excited with my new online shop, but I am not a new business I have been selling on Etsy for more than 8 years with more than 4000 happy customers around the world and more than 1400 great reviews.
For over a decade I have been designing high quality, versatile fashion; Inspired by my travells world wide, creating unique, sustainable women’s wear collections.
My education as a sculptress at the University of Camberwell, England, gave me a deep understanding of the female form, and this artistic background can clearly be seen to influence my designs today.
Within all of my designs I remain loyal to 3 core values.
- Authenticity with versatile Original Designs
- Sustainable Fashion
- Ethical trade; working with love
Authentic, Versatile, Original Designs that Suit Your Lifestyle:
- Minimalist, versatile designs, with ethical work codes. Most of my designs have several options as to the way they can be worn, and are suitable for many different occasions throughout your day ranging from casual to elegant.
- My focus is on creating high quality fashion across a large range of designs which enable you to choose items that reflect your style and mood, suitable for your lifestyle.
- Many Shihar designs are made exclusively to fit my customer’s needs, and cut to their measurements.
- Shihar Designs are created with quality and longevity in mind; producing well-made garments that will withstand the test of time and serve you for many years.
- In a world of mass production which results in impacting the environment in a negative way, slow (as opposed to fast mass production) fashion provides an eco-friendly, long lasting, sustainable alternative.
- Slow fashion drives slower production schedules, fair wages, lower carbon footprints, and almost no waste.
- Creating slow fashion allows us to produce each item according to the customer measurements.
Ethical trade - I choose to work with love:
- Oprah Winfrey once said - “You get from the world what you give to the world.” I love working with people, I believe that treating everyone (customers and suppliers) with dignity, respect and love is the right way.
- Working with local merchants and craftspeople means supporting boutique businesses that enable people to make a living doing what they love.
- All my workers and suppliers are paid fairly and work in decent conditions.
Shop your way to a better world.
Shira Tilles Marcus